Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Life's A Witch



Life Is A Witch
written 10/14/2015

This tutorial is meant purely as a guide. Feel free to make your tag unique by using your own tube and scrap kit. If you want your tag to look exactly like mine then use the same supplies that I did and follow the tutorial as I have written it.

Supplies Used:



Mask of your choice. I am using mask #2 from this set at Rachel Designs. You can get it at https://racheldesignsblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/11/mask-set-97/

Font of your choice. I am using Frankendork which you can get at http://www.dafont.com/frankendork.font and also Respective which you can get at http://www.dafont.com/respective.font

Plugins:
Xero Radiance

Let's Begin:
Open paper 7 from the kit and shift+D to duplicate.
Close the original.
Re-size.
Promote your background layer to a raster layer.
Apply your mask.
Delete the mask layer and merge the group.
Add a drop shadow to the mask layer.
Open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer.
Position where you want.
Add a drop shadow to the tube.
Open element 89 and shift+D to duplicate.
Close the original.
Ok lets prep this element to go onto our tag.
Using your selection tool select the inside of the frame.
I find it easiest to make the element large and then use my selection tool set to point to point so I can get as close the edges as I can.
Once you have it all selected open your tube again and copy and paste as a new layer and position her face within the selected area.
Selections invert and hit delete.
Selections select none.
Apply the Xero Radiance plugin using the default settings.
Change the properties of this layer to luminance legacy.
Merge your tube down to the frame layer so you have 1 layer.
Re-size so it will fit on your tag.
Copy and paste as a new layer and position where you want.
I will list the elements that I used and placement is up to you.
If you want them in the same place as mine then use my tag for reference.
Elements used:
element 2
element 15
element 23
element 47
element 64
Add some text along the bottom if you wish.
Add your name.
Add your copyright and licensing information.
Crop and save.


No comments:

Post a Comment